CCF’s 50th anniversary video series continues with “Where the Heart Is.” It was 2004 and Pat and Chuck were preparing to move to a new home – life was good, personally and professionally. Then Pat suddenly developed what the doctor thought was bronchitis. When she went into heart failure they discovered a neuroendocrine tumor on her bronchus. Chuck became the researcher, the person Pat could turn to for answers, for emotional support, for loving care; he is her advocate.
- Unicorn Foundation Leads NETs Awareness Efforts in Australia
- INCA Poster “Unmet needs in the global NETs patient community from the perspectives of patients, patient advocates and NET health professionals”at NANETS
- INCA Presents its Unmet Needs Initiative in 7 Languages and Across Key Medical Conferences
- NET Patients and Supporters Will Raise Awareness at Medical School Across the UK
- AMEND Makes Sure the Patient Voice Is Heard