CCF’s 50th anniversary video series continues with “Where the Heart Is.” It was 2004 and Pat and Chuck were preparing to move to a new home – life was good, personally and professionally. Then Pat suddenly developed what the doctor thought was bronchitis. When she went into heart failure they discovered a neuroendocrine tumor on her bronchus. Chuck became the researcher, the person Pat could turn to for answers, for emotional support, for loving care; he is her advocate.
- INCA Awarded First Prize for Poster in the Clinical Category at ENETS 2019
- INCA at the first MENETS Conference Organized by Patients for Patients and Carers
- Canadian National NET Patient Conference on April 6th
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign