Unicorn Foundation NZ is continually working on behalf of its patient community to improve access to medicines and treatments in NZ. Recently the National Services Governance Group endorsed the PRRT application to proceed to service design, which is the first of several steps towards implementation of a National publicly funded service which may be available in late 2020 – 2021 (Date of introduction of service to be confirmed). This is an important development in improving the lives of NET patients in New Zealand and a step closer to the aspiration of Unicоrn Foundation NZ to create the first Centre for Excellence in New Zealand.
- When Strong Motivation, an Active Approach, Healthcare and a Little Bit of Chance Meet at the Right Time and Place
- INCA Announces Change of President
- The Unicorn Foundation Hosts NET Patient Forum in Wagga Wagga
- Early Detection and More Аffordability for NETs – Let’s Join World Cancer Day
- INCA and the Global NET Medical Leadership Join Efforts to Improve Access and Research