Unicorn Foundation NZ is continually working on behalf of its patient community to improve access to medicines and treatments in NZ. Recently the National Services Governance Group endorsed the PRRT application to proceed to service design, which is the first of several steps towards implementation of a National publicly funded service which may be available in late 2020 – 2021 (Date of introduction of service to be confirmed). This is an important development in improving the lives of NET patients in New Zealand and a step closer to the aspiration of Unicоrn Foundation NZ to create the first Centre for Excellence in New Zealand.
- NET Cancer Day: Patients around the Globe Call for Greater Access to Care and Treatment
- Help Raise Awareness of MEN2B – Vote for Ethan’s Film
- NET Cancer Day is Just Around the Corner – Get Ready
- Pheo Para Experts Host Webinar About Biochemical Testing for Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma
- CHUV Switzerland Invites NET Patients to Share Knowledge on November 6th.