Professor John Newell-Price addressed some of the main concerns of the neuroendocrine cancer and multiple endocrine neoplasia communities, which were brought to his attention by AMEND and Neuroendocrine Cancer UK. He shares information that can help improve management of patient conditions in these incredibly difficult circumstances both for patients and healthcare professionals. Working out ways to ensure that patients receive the best quality of care possible during the current healthcare crisis everywhere needs to be a priority.
- Zebras Never Give Up! Les zèbres ne lâchent pas!
- NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia Excited to Announce the Trial Phase of the Much Anticipated Online Resource INFO4NETs.
- CCF Luncheon with the Experts Facebook Live Event With Catherine Bouvier
- 2 Live Webinar Series for Pheo & Para in August
- INCA Manuscript on French Patient-Reported Experience of Diagnosis, Management and Burden of Neuroendocrine Tumors to be Published in The International Journal of Endocrine Oncology