A Swedish company has granted 5 percent of its shares to the Victory NET Foundation, which was at the center of a crowdfunding campaign to develop a potential medicine for neuroendocrine cancer. This offers the foundation the prospect of revenues from dividends or the sale of the shares, which would be used to fund other potential cancer drugs that struggle to find commercial backers.
- Pheo Para Awareness Week – August 23-29
- HOOFING IT Across Canada for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research!
- AMEND Launches New PPGL GenNET Group
- Global Disparities in Quality Healthcare for NETs at ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- INCA Research Chair and NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia CEO Co-Authors Consensus Guidelines on LUNG NETs