A Swedish company has granted 5 percent of its shares to the Victory NET Foundation, which was at the center of a crowdfunding campaign to develop a potential medicine for neuroendocrine cancer. This offers the foundation the prospect of revenues from dividends or the sale of the shares, which would be used to fund other potential cancer drugs that struggle to find commercial backers.
- NETNECKanker NET Patient Day in the Netherlands
- IFOs Meets NET Italy Onlus
- CarciNor Annual Meeting and Conference
- Latest Research from India on Targeted Radionuclide Treatment for Advanced Stage NETs Awarded Abstract of the Year at Nuclear Medicine Conference
- INCA Monthly Newsletter – June 2022 News Update