On November 14 at 9am PT/Noon ET, the Pheo Para Alliance will host a live webinar with Jacques Lenders, MD PhD FRCP and Professor Graeme Eisenhofer, PhD who will discuss biochemical testing for pheo para diagnosis. These two world-renowned pheo para experts will explain catecholamines and metanephrines, the testing process, how to prepare for testing, dietary restrictions and interpretation of results. Patients and their families will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
- The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons Organizes Webinar on Surgical Management of Neuroendocrine Tumors
- NET Cancer Day: Patients around the Globe Call for Greater Access to Care and Treatment
- Help Raise Awareness of MEN2B – Vote for Ethan’s Film
- NET Cancer Day is Just Around the Corner – Get Ready
- Pheo Para Experts Host Webinar About Biochemical Testing for Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma