On November 14 at 9am PT/Noon ET, the Pheo Para Alliance will host a live webinar with Jacques Lenders, MD PhD FRCP and Professor Graeme Eisenhofer, PhD who will discuss biochemical testing for pheo para diagnosis. These two world-renowned pheo para experts will explain catecholamines and metanephrines, the testing process, how to prepare for testing, dietary restrictions and interpretation of results. Patients and their families will also have an opportunity to ask questions.
- The Unicorn Foundation Hosts NET Patient Forum in Wagga Wagga
- Early Detection and More Аffordability for NETs – Let’s Join World Cancer Day
- INCA and the Global NET Medical Leadership Join Efforts to Improve Access and Research
- Pheo Para Alliance Monthly Online Support Meeting
- MEN2B and Me: Ethan Film Shortlisted for Charity Film Award