Those affected by pheo para are invited to join the recently launched monthly online support meeting on Tuesday, February 4th. The meeting is led by patients and caregivers, and everyone will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and share their pheo or para journey. Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month at 4:30pm PT/7:30 ET. This meeting is for peer support purposes only. Anyone seeking medical advice should contact their physician.
- When Strong Motivation, an Active Approach, Healthcare and a Little Bit of Chance Meet at the Right Time and Place
- INCA Announces Change of President
- The Unicorn Foundation Hosts NET Patient Forum in Wagga Wagga
- Early Detection and More Аffordability for NETs – Let’s Join World Cancer Day
- INCA and the Global NET Medical Leadership Join Efforts to Improve Access and Research