The NET Patient Foundation had its inaugural meeting on the 29th August which was engaging, full of energy and new ideas. The team at the NPF felt reinvigorated and inspired by the drive and commitment each person bought to the table! The NPF Ambassadors will be taking on specific roles from financial advice to the planning of NPF workshops on ‘living with’, through to working on the new media programme that is in progress, and will be part of NPF’s new website to be launched this year.
- Pheo Para Awareness Week – August 23-29
- HOOFING IT Across Canada for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research!
- AMEND Launches New PPGL GenNET Group
- Global Disparities in Quality Healthcare for NETs at ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- INCA Research Chair and NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia CEO Co-Authors Consensus Guidelines on LUNG NETs