The NET Patient Foundation had its inaugural meeting on the 29th August which was engaging, full of energy and new ideas. The team at the NPF felt reinvigorated and inspired by the drive and commitment each person bought to the table! The NPF Ambassadors will be taking on specific roles from financial advice to the planning of NPF workshops on ‘living with’, through to working on the new media programme that is in progress, and will be part of NPF’s new website to be launched this year.
- NET Cancer Day: Patients around the Globe Call for Greater Access to Care and Treatment
- Help Raise Awareness of MEN2B – Vote for Ethan’s Film
- NET Cancer Day is Just Around the Corner – Get Ready
- Pheo Para Experts Host Webinar About Biochemical Testing for Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma
- CHUV Switzerland Invites NET Patients to Share Knowledge on November 6th.