The NET Patient Foundation had its inaugural meeting on the 29th August which was engaging, full of energy and new ideas. The team at the NPF felt reinvigorated and inspired by the drive and commitment each person bought to the table! The NPF Ambassadors will be taking on specific roles from financial advice to the planning of NPF workshops on ‘living with’, through to working on the new media programme that is in progress, and will be part of NPF’s new website to be launched this year.
- When Strong Motivation, an Active Approach, Healthcare and a Little Bit of Chance Meet at the Right Time and Place
- INCA Announces Change of President
- The Unicorn Foundation Hosts NET Patient Forum in Wagga Wagga
- Early Detection and More Аffordability for NETs – Let’s Join World Cancer Day
- INCA and the Global NET Medical Leadership Join Efforts to Improve Access and Research