The NET Patient Foundation had its inaugural meeting on the 29th August which was engaging, full of energy and new ideas. The team at the NPF felt reinvigorated and inspired by the drive and commitment each person bought to the table! The NPF Ambassadors will be taking on specific roles from financial advice to the planning of NPF workshops on ‘living with’, through to working on the new media programme that is in progress, and will be part of NPF’s new website to be launched this year.
- PanCAN Japan President Receives the AACR Distinguished Public Service Award
- INCA Will Speak at EANM20
- INCA Presents the Challenges GEP-NET Patients Face with Diagnostics and Treatment at ESMO GI 2020
- International Registry on SARS-CoV-2 Positive Neuroendocrine Neoplasm Patients
- Lung Neuroendocrine Booklet by NCUK