ASSOCIATION OF PATIENTS WITH NEUROENDOCRINE TUMORS
NET-ESPAÑA is a non-profit organisation, and the first Spanish one, only for neuroendocrine cancer patients. It is an organization created and managed by patiens with the advice of an expert medical committee.
Our lines of work are:
- To support and advice patients and their families
- To spread the knowledge and increase awareness of the existence and the reality of neuroendocrine cancer, both at healthcare and social level.
- To be the voice of the patient with the healthcare professionals, the pharmaceutical industry and the Public Administration.
- To lead active and expert patients by educating them in appropriate channels.
- To encourage research though clinical trials.
- To be part of any network aimed at improving healthcare and treatments for neuroendocrine tumors.