As part of the NET Patient Foundation NET Cancer Day activities, NET patients and their supporters will be taking their stories and experience to medical schools across the UK. Armed with relevant literature and giveaways, they are ready to raise awareness of NETs to student doctors – our Neuroendocrine doctors of the future! Thank you to the NET Patient Foundation’samazing team of volunteers for all that they do.
- INCA Awarded First Prize for Poster in the Clinical Category at ENETS 2019
- INCA at the first MENETS Conference Organized by Patients for Patients and Carers
- Canadian National NET Patient Conference on April 6th
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign