As part of the NET Patient Foundation NET Cancer Day activities, NET patients and their supporters will be taking their stories and experience to medical schools across the UK. Armed with relevant literature and giveaways, they are ready to raise awareness of NETs to student doctors – our Neuroendocrine doctors of the future! Thank you to the NET Patient Foundation’samazing team of volunteers for all that they do.
- Unicorn Foundation Leads NETs Awareness Efforts in Australia
- INCA Poster “Unmet needs in the global NETs patient community from the perspectives of patients, patient advocates and NET health professionals”at NANETS
- INCA Presents its Unmet Needs Initiative in 7 Languages and Across Key Medical Conferences
- NET Patients and Supporters Will Raise Awareness at Medical School Across the UK
- AMEND Makes Sure the Patient Voice Is Heard