A meeting on patients’ rights and their access to palliative care was organized by NET Italy Onlus on December 4th in Mirandola. More than 120 patients attended to learn about the national regulations on access to care provided at home. Personal experiences and stories were shared by family members and nurses supporting patients in need of palliative care. At the end of the event, the take-home message resonated clearly: every patient deserves dignity and help in each phase of the disease.
- Zebras Never Give Up! Les zèbres ne lâchent pas!
- NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia Excited to Announce the Trial Phase of the Much Anticipated Online Resource INFO4NETs.
- CCF Luncheon with the Experts Facebook Live Event With Catherine Bouvier
- 2 Live Webinar Series for Pheo & Para in August
- INCA Manuscript on French Patient-Reported Experience of Diagnosis, Management and Burden of Neuroendocrine Tumors to be Published in The International Journal of Endocrine Oncology