Thе 2nd International Translational Course in Rare Cancer took place on September 16-17 at the IRST in Meldola, Italy and gave floor to European experts to share experience and knowledge about rare cancers with medical professionals, students and patients. The course dedicated a full session to neuroendocrine neoplasms discussing the state of art treatments, PRRT and what is at stake with translational research. NET Italy, represented by Barbara Posti, a member of the Executive Board showcased the organization’s goals and current projects in front of a fully-packed room of patients.
- African Zebra Cancer Network Support (AZNETS) in Focus
- 2019 Boston Neuroendocrine Tumor Conference
- Update on the Survey of Challenges in Access to Diagnostics and Treatment for NET Patients
- 60 CarciNor Members Participated in the Stafett for Livet
- NET Italy Onlus at the International Translational Course in Rare Cancer