Thе 2nd International Translational Course in Rare Cancer took place on September 16-17 at the IRST in Meldola, Italy and gave floor to European experts to share experience and knowledge about rare cancers with medical professionals, students and patients. The course dedicated a full session to neuroendocrine neoplasms discussing the state of art treatments, PRRT and what is at stake with translational research. NET Italy, represented by Barbara Posti, a member of the Executive Board showcased the organization’s goals and current projects in front of a fully-packed room of patients.
- The First Offical Open Access Publication of the INCA Unmet Needs Survey Findings in the International Journal of Cancer
- SCAN Concluded on November 30
- Three NET Patient Info Days and a New Center of Excellence Mark NET Cancer Day in France
- War On Cancer Europe 2019
- NET Patient Foundation in a Session of Patient Information Days Around NET Cancer Day