Thе 2nd International Translational Course in Rare Cancer took place on September 16-17 at the IRST in Meldola, Italy and gave floor to European experts to share experience and knowledge about rare cancers with medical professionals, students and patients. The course dedicated a full session to neuroendocrine neoplasms discussing the state of art treatments, PRRT and what is at stake with translational research. NET Italy, represented by Barbara Posti, a member of the Executive Board showcased the organization’s goals and current projects in front of a fully-packed room of patients.
- Zebras Never Give Up! Les zèbres ne lâchent pas!
- NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia Excited to Announce the Trial Phase of the Much Anticipated Online Resource INFO4NETs.
- CCF Luncheon with the Experts Facebook Live Event With Catherine Bouvier
- 2 Live Webinar Series for Pheo & Para in August
- INCA Manuscript on French Patient-Reported Experience of Diagnosis, Management and Burden of Neuroendocrine Tumors to be Published in The International Journal of Endocrine Oncology