CNETS Canada had another very successful NET Cancer Day in Canada. Volunteers distributed more than 5,000 “Let’s Talk About NETs” coffee cups, postcards, brochures & posters through partner locations & volunteers across Canada. NET patients also participated in smaller patient driven initiatives in local cities and towns. CNETS Canada published a NET Cancer Day eNewsletter to encourage people to get involved in NET awareness activities. Some hospitals also participated in NET awareness through their social media. CNETS Canada posted over 40 INCA NET awareness infographics through our mailing list, Facebook and Twitter, resulting in over 32,000 media impressions. To complete the NET Cancer Day awareness activities, Toronto’s CN Tower was lit up in zebra colours – black and white to recognize NET Cancer Day!
- African Zebra Cancer Network Support (AZNETS) in Focus
- 2019 Boston Neuroendocrine Tumor Conference
- Update on the Survey of Challenges in Access to Diagnostics and Treatment for NET Patients
- 60 CarciNor Members Participated in the Stafett for Livet
- NET Italy Onlus at the International Translational Course in Rare Cancer