CNETS Canada had another very successful NET Cancer Day in Canada. Volunteers distributed more than 5,000 “Let’s Talk About NETs” coffee cups, postcards, brochures & posters through partner locations & volunteers across Canada. NET patients also participated in smaller patient driven initiatives in local cities and towns. CNETS Canada published a NET Cancer Day eNewsletter to encourage people to get involved in NET awareness activities. Some hospitals also participated in NET awareness through their social media. CNETS Canada posted over 40 INCA NET awareness infographics through our mailing list, Facebook and Twitter, resulting in over 32,000 media impressions. To complete the NET Cancer Day awareness activities, Toronto’s CN Tower was lit up in zebra colours – black and white to recognize NET Cancer Day!
- INCA at the Lung Cancer Europe AGM
- Pheo Para Alliance Hired First, Full-Time Executive Director
- Join the CNETS Canada 2019 National NET Patient Conference Livestream on April 6th
- European Cancer Organization (ECCO) Patient Advisory Committee (PAC) Discusses Priorities in Patient-Focused Multidisciplinary Cancer Care
- Update on Local Councils Project from NET Patient Foundation, UK