This NET Cancer Day, help INCA to spread the word further than ever before on November 10 by making #LetsTalkAboutNETs a global conversation.
The focus of this year’s campaign is to highlight the challenges patients and clinicians face around early diagnosis of NETs.
Have you had multiple consultations prior to receiving your NET diagnosis? Or have you been diagnosed at first visit? You can help make a difference by snapping a selfie to capture your experience.
During the days leading up to NET Cancer Day:
The posters are also available in:
- Български: Благодарим Ви, че диагностицирахте моя НЕТ!; Пътят до моята НЕТ диагноза;
- Chinese: 感谢诊断我的NETS癌症; 我的NET病症路程
- Dutch (Flemish): Bedankt voor de diagnose van mijn NET! ; Afgelegde weg tot mijn NET diagnose.
- French: Merci pour le diagnostic de ma TNE!, Mon itinéraire pour le diagnostic de ma TNE;
- Hindi: मेरे NET का निदान करने के लिए धन्यवाद! ; किस तारह हुआ मेरा NET निदान
- Italian: Grazie per aver dignosticato il mio NET!; NET: il mio percorso di diagnosi.
- Norwegian: Tusen takk for at du diagnostiserte NET-kreften min!; Min vei til min NET-kreft diagnose.
- Protuguese (Brasilian): MEU CAMINHO ATÉ O DIAGNÍSTICO NET
- Spanish: Gracias por diagnosticar mi NET!; Mi Recorrido hasta mi Diagnóstico NET;
- Swahili: Asante kwa kugundua ugonjwa wangu wa NET; Njia yangu ya utambusi wa NET
Take a selfie with your completed template(s) and upload it here. Please, make sure to share your selfie with us by October 30.
INCA will use these photos together with all photos coming from NET patients around the world to create short videos which will be shared on our social media platforms @NETCancerDay to raise awareness around NET Cancer Day, November 10th.
Thank you for snapping a selfie – it’s that easy to help make the world talk about early diagnosis of NETs!
We look forward to receiving your photos!
On NET Cancer Day, November 10th:
Share your selfie with the poster across all your social media channels using the #LetsTalkAboutNETs hashtag.