In November last year Neuroendocrine Cancer Australia launched the first Australian accredited General Practitioners Education Modules for Neuroendocrine Tumours. This month NECA is pleased to announce this program has now been extended and developed further to include nurses through accreditation with the Australian College of Nursing (ACN). These will be listed on NECA’s website for enrolment within the month.
- NCUK Neuroendocrine Cancer Nurse Competency Framework Receives RCN Accreditation and NCUK Academy Weeks Away from Launch.
- Join #HOOFINGIT Around the Globe
- NECA’s Educational Modules for NETs Extended for Nurses
- WECAN Launches Patients in Publications Project Developed in Collaboration with INCA
- Let’s Evaluate the Impact of COVID-19 on NET Healthcare