World NEN Lives 2020 congress will be held first time this September 23-24 virtually via ZOOM. This congress is designed to showcase treatment options and ways to live better with and around NENs. The speakers include some of the top NEN world specialists as well as patients and caregivers. MENETS – Middle East NET Society would like to invite all NEN patients and caregivers worldwide to go to www.MENETS.org and register now. The Zoom capacity for this event is 500 registrants. Visit the www.MENETS.org for the full Congress Agenda.
- Pheo Para Awareness Week – August 23-29
- HOOFING IT Across Canada for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research!
- AMEND Launches New PPGL GenNET Group
- Global Disparities in Quality Healthcare for NETs at ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- INCA Research Chair and NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia CEO Co-Authors Consensus Guidelines on LUNG NETs