The inaugural ASCO Breakthrough Summit for Oncology Innovators – the first one of its kind in Asia was held on October 11-13 in Bangkok, Thailand. All attendees learned about the cutting edge in oncology and how rapidly-evolving science, technology and research are transforming cancer care with remarkable new treatments and therapies. INCA was among the few patient advocate organizations there, proudly represented by Yoshiyuki Majima, INCA Secretary. Majima gave a presentation on the access to diagnostics and treatments of neuroendocrine tumors and the differences between patient perceptions and reality. The poster on INCA Unmet Needs 2017 survey was part of the Summit poster walk and gave floor for information exchange, making more medical professionals aware of the challenges NET patients face today.
- The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons Organizes Webinar on Surgical Management of Neuroendocrine Tumors
- NET Cancer Day: Patients around the Globe Call for Greater Access to Care and Treatment
- Help Raise Awareness of MEN2B – Vote for Ethan’s Film
- NET Cancer Day is Just Around the Corner – Get Ready
- Pheo Para Experts Host Webinar About Biochemical Testing for Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma