#WorldCancerDay is on February 4, and this year INCA is joining the campaign by highlighting three key needs of NET patients: greater awareness about NETs among physicians, equity in best treatment everywhere and more research in NETs with patients involved. INCA is launching a one-week global call for action on social media platforms to boost awareness.
Keep an eye on INCA’s Facebook and Twitter pages between 28th January and February 4th and get ready to join I am ready, and I will make a change for NETs.
Look in social media for:
• healthcare professionals who may have never heard of NETs before;
• medical students who may be interested to know more about NETs;
• politicians and activists who could give their voice in support of NETs;
• representatives of regulatory bodies like ministries, commissions, and institutes all over the world, who may make a change if they knew more about NETs;
• governmental institutions, scientific research institutes that could invest into more research in NETs with patients involved.
Engage them with INCA’s posts to make a change for NETs.
#changefornets #letstalkaboutnets #WorldCancerDay #IAmAndIWill