INCA participated in the NORD Rare Diseases and Orphan Products Breakthrough Summit 2019 that took place on 21st and 22nd October in Washington, D.C., USA. Ron Hollander, INCA Honorary Member and Past President was there to spread information about NETs and the ongoing INCA SCAN survey, engaging a wide range of rare disease advocates, hospitals, clinicians, researchers and communications/pharma organizations. INCA shared a booth space with the National Cancer Institute in the Advocacy Pavilion.
- The American Association of Endocrine Surgeons Organizes Webinar on Surgical Management of Neuroendocrine Tumors
- NET Cancer Day: Patients around the Globe Call for Greater Access to Care and Treatment
- Help Raise Awareness of MEN2B – Vote for Ethan’s Film
- NET Cancer Day is Just Around the Corner – Get Ready
- Pheo Para Experts Host Webinar About Biochemical Testing for Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma