In 2019, the Survey of Challenges in Access to Diagnostics and Treatment for NET Patients (SCAN), championed by International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance (INCA), mobilized unprecedented global NET community involvement, increased social media engagement 50-fold, helped identify new NET patient groups worldwide, and became the biggest global compendium of NET patient data in existence. How that was made possible by an international group advocating for a rare disease community will be the storyline of the INCA poster to be presented at the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) Summit 2020, October 8-9, Virtual.
- Pheo Para Awareness Week – August 23-29
- HOOFING IT Across Canada for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research!
- AMEND Launches New PPGL GenNET Group
- Global Disparities in Quality Healthcare for NETs at ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- INCA Research Chair and NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia CEO Co-Authors Consensus Guidelines on LUNG NETs