On March 18, the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation hosted a Facebook LIVE event with Xavier Keutgen, MD. Dr. Keutgen, a surgical oncologist with particular expertise in treating neuroendocrine, thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal tumors, spoke about surgery for people living with neuroendocrine tumors (NETs), the importance of finding the primary site, how surgery fits into a treatment plan, and other treatment options. Watch the archived event on Carcinoid’s Facebook page. In just 24 hours the event had nearly 3,000 views; 1,589 engagements; and 224 comments and questions. Read more about Dr. Keutgen who heads up the Neuroendocrine Tumor Program at the University of Chicago in Illinois.
- INCA at the Lung Cancer Europe AGM
- Pheo Para Alliance Hired First, Full-Time Executive Director
- Join the CNETS Canada 2019 National NET Patient Conference Livestream on April 6th
- European Cancer Organization (ECCO) Patient Advisory Committee (PAC) Discusses Priorities in Patient-Focused Multidisciplinary Cancer Care
- Update on Local Councils Project from NET Patient Foundation, UK