In March 2020 AMEND worked with their Medical Advisory Team to develop a COVID-19 survey for those with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndromes. A positive test result was not required. To date 21 people with MEN thought to have had COVID-19 have completed the survey. Three reported needing to visit hospital for severe breathing difficulties, one as an inpatient. The full results as well as the study outline are available at the AMEND website.
- Zebras Never Give Up! Les zèbres ne lâchent pas!
- NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia Excited to Announce the Trial Phase of the Much Anticipated Online Resource INFO4NETs.
- CCF Luncheon with the Experts Facebook Live Event With Catherine Bouvier
- 2 Live Webinar Series for Pheo & Para in August
- INCA Manuscript on French Patient-Reported Experience of Diagnosis, Management and Burden of Neuroendocrine Tumors to be Published in The International Journal of Endocrine Oncology