CCF’s 50th anniversary video series continues with “Fate and Friendship.” When Xochi and Ellen met little did they know they would form a unique bond. Together, these awesome friends have held each other up, provided comfort during difficult times, and navigated next steps in the journey of living with neuroendocrine cancer. This video is part of a series in celebration of the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation’s 50th anniversary in 2018.
- Unicorn Foundation Leads NETs Awareness Efforts in Australia
- INCA Poster “Unmet needs in the global NETs patient community from the perspectives of patients, patient advocates and NET health professionals”at NANETS
- INCA Presents its Unmet Needs Initiative in 7 Languages and Across Key Medical Conferences
- NET Patients and Supporters Will Raise Awareness at Medical School Across the UK
- AMEND Makes Sure the Patient Voice Is Heard