AZNETS- AFRICAN ZEBRA CANCER NETWORK SUPPORT
AZNETS- African Zebra Cancer Network support was founded initially as a facebook support for cancer patients and formally registered as a Support group in 2018 in Kenya. Our mission is to;
- Create awareness, improve diagnosis and treatment for Neuroendocrine Tumors (NET)
- Be a platform for sharing current developments, referral and experiences about the cancer in Kenya.
- Help cancer patients access treatment, recover from the physical and emotional effects of cancer.
- Advocate for funding and Research about NET cancer and other Cancers in Kenya.
- Build the capacity of Health care professionals in resource limited settings for NET cancer screening, Treatment and linkages.
Collaboration for is key to successfully deal with Neuroendocrine Tumors and related rare cancers and AZNETS is continually looking for partners to collaborate with.