The NET Patient Network (NPN) held its annual NET patient day in University College Cork, Ireland. The event was a great success and was attended by over 100 patients and family and friends. Expert speakers included Prof. Dermot O’Toole along with NET specialists from around Ireland. Prof Kjell Oberg was a special guest speaker and was given a standing ovation by the audience. NPN also engaged in a NET disease awareness campaign leading up to World NET Cancer Day on Nov 10th. This included articles in local papers featuring NET patients, some national paper articles and radio interviews. The core message of the campaign was advising NET patients to see a NET specialist and advising patients that there is a national centre of excellence for NETs in Dublin.
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign
- INCA at the First Global NET Leadership Workshop
- First NET Specialist Nurse in the University Hospital of Antwerp
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation’s Researchers Named in Top 1% Worldwide