On the weekend of 30 June, a 13-strong team climbed three famous English mountains (Pen-y-Ghent, Ingleborough and Whernside) in the stunning scenery of the Yorkshire Dales to raise money for AMEND. With exceptional weather in England this summer, the team, including several patients, had to deal with temperatures of up to 32 degrees celsius and almost no shade during the 2-day adventure. Nevertheless, with plenty of sunscreen and fluids, and despite blisters and aching muscles, everyone completed all three peaks successfully, raising the whopping total of almost £15,000. Profits from the trip will be added to AMEND’s Research Fund, with the aim of awarding grants in 2019. You can read more about this adventure on the AMEND website.
- INCA Awarded First Prize for Poster in the Clinical Category at ENETS 2019
- INCA at the first MENETS Conference Organized by Patients for Patients and Carers
- Canadian National NET Patient Conference on April 6th
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign