AMEND’s 8 new Regional Volunteers are all trained and beginning to set up their regional meetings for members of AMEND’s community around the UK. Areas in the UK currently covered include, Essex, Suffolk, Tyne and Wear, Birmingham, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and the South West. AMEND’s Volunteers include, an ACC patient, a mother of a child with MEN2b and MEN1 patients and family members. To learn more about the volunteers and their regional meetings, visit the AMEND website.
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign
- INCA at the First Global NET Leadership Workshop
- First NET Specialist Nurse in the University Hospital of Antwerp
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation’s Researchers Named in Top 1% Worldwide