During the inaugural, international Phaeo Para Awareness Week (24-30 August), AMEND were delighted to launch a brand new group identity for patients and families in the UK affected by phaeochromocytoma and paraganglioma tumors and syndromes. Phaeo Para Support UK is part of and is managed by AMEND. The week began with the launch of the new groups’ brand new website – the gateway to providing information resources and support services to this rare NET and Gen-NET community. The website was made possible thanks to a grant from the UK’s Society for Endocrinology, and can be found at www.phaeoparasupport.org.uk.
- Pheo Para Awareness Week – August 23-29
- HOOFING IT Across Canada for Neuroendocrine Cancer Research!
- AMEND Launches New PPGL GenNET Group
- Global Disparities in Quality Healthcare for NETs at ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- INCA Research Chair and NeuroEndocrine Cancer Australia CEO Co-Authors Consensus Guidelines on LUNG NETs