AMEND is working with the European Reference Network for Rare Endocrine Conditions (ENDO ERN) to help widen access to gold standard treatment throughout Europe. During the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology (ESPE) conference in Athens, AMEND CEO, Jo Grey was invited to speak in the ENDO ERN Symposium on Paediatric Pituitary Tumours in MEN1. These extremely rare tumours can cause various symptoms due to the additional hormone secretion, causing enormously negative impacts on the children they affect. Given the extraordinary expertise that is required to care for such children throughout childhood, transition and into adult services, the ENDO-ERN can provide the necessary framework to ensure that this is effective. For more information on ENDO ERN visit their website.
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign
- INCA at the First Global NET Leadership Workshop
- First NET Specialist Nurse in the University Hospital of Antwerp
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation’s Researchers Named in Top 1% Worldwide