November 9th, 10th and 11th – three days entirely dedicated to patients and their families, hosted by A.I. NET Vivere la Speranza in Montefalco, Italy. During all three days patients were able to engage with national and international experts, doctors and researchers. The meeting participants enjoyed the artistic performance of actress Barbara Amodio.
- NETRF Announces $2.5 Million in Research to Advance NET Treatments
- INCA Joins World Cancer Day with I Am Ready, and I Will Make a Change for NETs Campaign
- INCA at the First Global NET Leadership Workshop
- First NET Specialist Nurse in the University Hospital of Antwerp
- Neuroendocrine Tumor Research Foundation’s Researchers Named in Top 1% Worldwide