This September A.I.NET Vivere la Speranza took part in Enologica 2019, Montefalco, Italy, with a fundraising and NET awareness booth. Under the motto „Hope is… sweet“ (La Speranza è… dolce) volunteers from the Italian organization shared homemade biscuits and sweets with the event’s visitors while spreading information about what it is to live with NETs, what are the current therapies available in Italy and what are the unmet needs of NET patients. The organization puts consecutive efforts into fundraising to further NET research in Italy.
- African Zebra Cancer Network Support (AZNETS) in Focus
- 2019 Boston Neuroendocrine Tumor Conference
- Update on the Survey of Challenges in Access to Diagnostics and Treatment for NET Patients
- 60 CarciNor Members Participated in the Stafett for Livet
- NET Italy Onlus at the International Translational Course in Rare Cancer