This September A.I.NET Vivere la Speranza took part in Enologica 2019, Montefalco, Italy, with a fundraising and NET awareness booth. Under the motto „Hope is… sweet“ (La Speranza è… dolce) volunteers from the Italian organization shared homemade biscuits and sweets with the event’s visitors while spreading information about what it is to live with NETs, what are the current therapies available in Italy and what are the unmet needs of NET patients. The organization puts consecutive efforts into fundraising to further NET research in Italy.
- The Unicorn Foundation Hosts NET Patient Forum in Wagga Wagga
- Early Detection and More Аffordability for NETs – Let’s Join World Cancer Day
- INCA and the Global NET Medical Leadership Join Efforts to Improve Access and Research
- Pheo Para Alliance Monthly Online Support Meeting
- MEN2B and Me: Ethan Film Shortlisted for Charity Film Award