The Carcinoid Cancer Foundation’s video series continues with “Fear and Hope.” Mack Caudill was devastated when he was diagnosed with carcinoid in 1997, especially when the doctor said, “You have cancer.” Fear was his initial reaction but his faith, a loving wife, wonderful friends, and becoming the leader of the neuroendocrine cancer support group in the state of Georgia led him to living with the disease with hope and optimism. This video is part of a series in celebration of the Carcinoid Cancer Foundation’s 50th anniversary in 2018, made possible by the generous support of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals as part of the Fit-to-Fight series.Watch the video on CCF’s Youtube channel, or on Facebook.
- African Zebra Cancer Network Support (AZNETS) in Focus
- 2019 Boston Neuroendocrine Tumor Conference
- Update on the Survey of Challenges in Access to Diagnostics and Treatment for NET Patients
- 60 CarciNor Members Participated in the Stafett for Livet
- NET Italy Onlus at the International Translational Course in Rare Cancer