The CNETS Canada sponsored 2nd annual Canadian NET Medical & Scientific Meeting (CNMSM) will bring together up to 125 multi-disciplinary NET specialists and colleagues with an interest in NETs, to provide a pan-Canadian approach to NET medical education and mentorship, as well as create a forum for discussions, case presentations and lectures on the most important topics impacting NET treatment and care in Canada.
- The First Offical Open Access Publication of the INCA Unmet Needs Survey Findings in the International Journal of Cancer
- SCAN Concluded on November 30
- Three NET Patient Info Days and a New Center of Excellence Mark NET Cancer Day in France
- War On Cancer Europe 2019
- NET Patient Foundation in a Session of Patient Information Days Around NET Cancer Day