The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance (INCA)
INCA was formed in Berlin in March 2010. The Alliance is an informal partnership between NET organizations from across the globe that is dedicated to raising awareness about NET cancers worldwide.
(INCA was formerly known as the Worldwide NET Cancer Awareness Day Alliance (WNCAD), read more)
Fill out this form to register your interest in joining.
NET Cancer Day
NET Cancer Day is an annual, awareness-raising event
coordinated by the The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance (INCA) at an international level, and comprised of representatives from our Partner organizations.
Who can take part?
Anyone who wants to: patient organizations, patients, caregivers, doctors, nurses, emergency medical personnel, researchers, pharmaceutical companies, individuals, Ministries of Health – the more, the better!
Visit us on http://netcancerday.org
The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance: Membership Criteria
- National or multinational registered NET organizations that implement a range of activities relating to NET support, education, research and/or advocacy
- General cancer groups with specific activities focused on NET
- Willing to play an active role in the campaign
- Willing to nominate a representative to the Membership Council and fulfil membership obligations
- Local NET organizations (ie. no national reach)
- NET patients/carers with an interest in establishing a NET patient group at a local or national level
- Online NET patient communities
- General cancer organizations with an interest in NET
Full members Obligations:
- Designate one suitably qualified person and one alternate to represent them on the Membership Council
- Promote INCA and NET Cancer Day among the wider NET community
- Organize or plan a national or local NET Cancer Day Event in partnership with other interested organizations
- Secure funding from multiple sources to support local events and activities
The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance: Membership rights
- Plays an active role in decision making about INCA
- Right to attend meetings of the Membership Council
- Contribute to the development of resources and policy positions
- Eligible to nominate representative to the board
- Full voting rights
- Right to withdraw from the Alliance
- Have their support acknowledged on NET Cancer Day website
- No voting rights
- Right to withdraw support from the INCA
- Encouraged to undertake some awareness raising activities related to INCA and NET Cancer Day
The International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance: Governance
- Board made up of 1 (one) representative of each Partner of the WNCAD Alliance
- Body consisting of 7 (seven) elected members
- Alliance members have the right to nominate a representative to sit on the board
- Full members will elect members